Combining modern style with excellent outdoor performance, these shoes from Salomon can easily be converted from an urban context to hiking trails. The light-fitting, light-fitting upper offers sport-like comfort, while the GORE-TEX membrane helps protect you from light rain or soggy trails. The protection tip is shock and abrasion resistant, and the bellows tongue prevents sand and pebble infiltration.
- Lightweight and durable seamless mesh upper, preventing pebbles from making their way into the shoe
- Integral breathable GORE-TEX membrane keeps feet dry
- Protective toe in synthetic fibers
- Bellow tongue preventing stone infiltration
- Removable OrthoLite footbed made of EVA foam for comfort over long distances
- EnergyCell EVA foam midsole absorbs impact
- Non-marking, highly durable and highly adherent Contagrip ® rubber outsole with 5mm notches for good traction in all directions and on a variety of surfaces