The walking shoe for a new generation, the Echelon LE 2 by Saucony features a more balanced, stable platform while providing maximum support and comfort.
- Full-length POWERGRID cushioning system maximizes support and comfort
- Made from super-plush, Garment full-grain leather
- Heel-to-toe offset reduced from 12 mm to 8 mm
- Orthotic friendly
- Shoe Category: Walking
- Pronation: Supination
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 11.3 oz. | 320 g.
- Cushioning: the underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
- Support : the level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
Technology: iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.