The GEL-NIMBUS® 24 shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 10g lighter than the previous version.
The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step.
FF BLAST+™ cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while increasing shock absorption in each step. Featuring more responsive toe-off, these shoes also create a more comfortable feeling underfoot.
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stability
- FF BLAST+™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR® outsole rubber improves durability
- Weight: 8.7oz/247g
- Stack: Heel: 28mm, Forefoot: 15mm
- Drop: 13mm