When favorite trails or towns turn into wonderlands, you'll be there with warm feet and sure footing with the Greta Tall by Keen. This waterproof leather hiker is winter-ready with cold-weather traction, 200g of insulation, and a tall quilted collar.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Waterproof premium leather and textile upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.